Posted Wednesday, November 10, 2004
Want to Make Free Money on the Internet?
One of the biggest problems with starting an Online Business is getting traffic to your website. One of the easiest ways is to pay for it via search engines or pay-per-click and pay-per-exposure ads. But this creates a problem because the costs can get rather expensive.
Discover an easy, free, and effective way to advertise using articles. This technique has been Proven time and time again. Write highly effective, good quality articles promoting your business Or product and submit them for free to websites that feature articles. Follow the easy steps below to Be on your way to receiving Free Traffic!
1. Pick a subject that readers will be interested in. No one likes to read a boring article, so be Creative, and Keep It Simple.
2. Use plenty of white space. Only a few lines per paragraph. This helps to keep the reader’s Attention.
3. Use bullets and numbers to make points stand out.
4. Don’t try to sell your product in the article. This will turn readers away, as they think they are Being pitched. Instead, create links in your article to your website. If the reader likes your article, They will be more inclined to go to your website.
5. Stay on the subject you are writing about. Write about only one topic and don’t try to write about 2 or 3 other things. This will keep your reader interested.
6. Make your heading stand out. Most readers will bypass an article if the heading is too boring.
7. Once you write your article, you need to submit it to as many “article directories” as you Possibly can. Go on (www.google.com) and type in “articles directories”. Over 1 million hits come up. Pick several of them and submit your article.
8. Repeat this process once every week, spending one day writing the article and the next submitting it. You should be well on your way to receiving loads of Free traffic to your website!
About the Author
Matt Brooks is the owner and operator of (www.fullofmoney.com). He is an Affiliate of Six Figure Income, an Affiliate Marketing Group that has millions of members around the world.