Posted Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Have you heard of Brian Keith Voiles? Probably not, but if you have eyes you've seen his ad campaigns and you probably even bought products that he created ad campaigns for. Would you like to have the formula he gets paid $12,500 to put into use for Fortune 500 Companies?
Well then, today's your lucky day, isn't it? If you follow this formula whenever you write a sales letter or an ad you'll see how well it increases your success. Remember that the key to writing a sales letter is that the job of every paragraph is to make the reader want to read the next paragraph.
Use this as a skeleton when you write ads and then go back through your ad to make sure you've covered all nine points in the right order.
1. ATTENTION - Write a headline that GRABS your reader. Fear or curiosity are good places to start. For example: "Ex-Truck Driver Makes $21,815 a Month Doing What You're Not"
2. INTEREST - List the benefits of your product or service. Acknowledge their problem while showing you have the solution. Show that you've been where they are and you can help them.
3. CREDIBILITY - Mention referrals and references of how others have benefited from your product or service.
4. PROVE - Show testimonials with full names and cities or countries. Offer a risk-free guarantee.
5. BELIEVABLE - Give your full contact information. Make it easy for them to buy with no hassles. Let them know why they should trust you.
6. SCARCITY - Have limited offers, special time sensitive sales, discounts on a few products in limited quantity.
7. ACTION - Ask for the sale. Make it simple.
8. WARN - Let them know the pain they'll experience if they don't use your product. i.e. If you're selling a wrinkle cream let them know how dry their face will be and how much deeper their wrinkles will get without your product - if that's true. Don't lie.
9. NOW - Tell them why they should buy right now.
That's it. Now you've got the skeleton that the best copywriters in the world use. If you want more information on copywriting from Brian Keith Voiles go to: (http://www.nmmastery.com/admagic/index.shtml)
About the Author
2 FREE e-books & a FREE Report: "Million Dollar E-mails," "Creating Your Own Traffic Virus" & "The 13 Deadly Internet Marketing Mistakes Almost Every Business is Making...And How You Can Avoid Them!" mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org