Posted Sunday, January 16, 2005
1. Show your potential subscribers a sample issue of your e-zine. Black out some of the important info; this will make them more curious & subscribe.
2. Give away a free follow-up autoresponder course. Publish your e-zine ad in each lesson. The more people see it, the higher the chance they'll subscribe.
3. Offer your potential customers a discount on a particular product you sell if they subscribe to your free e-zine.
4. Give other businesses permission to give a free subscription to your e-zine as a bonus for a product they sell.
5. Ask your potential subscribers questions that'll persuade them to subscribe like: "Would you like to be able to retire before you're 40?"
6. Write your e-zine's ad to sound like it is common sense to subscribe. For example: "Everyone knows you have to..."
7. Assume people are going to instantly subscribe to your e-zine. For example: "Dear Healthy Subscriber" They will want to subscribe in order to feel healthy.
8. Allow your subscribers to collect stuff from each issue of your e-zine. It could be ebooks or software. They'll tell others and those people will subscribe.
9. Tell people what their friends or family might say as a result of them of learning what's in your e-zine. People care about what other people think of them.
10. Make people feel like it's their idea to subscribe, they will be less hesitant. Tell them in your ad "You are making a smart decision for subscribing".
About the Author
Over 40,000 Free eBooks & Web Books when you visit: (http://www.ldpublishing.com) As a bonus, Bob
Osgoodby publishes the free weekly "Your Business" Newsletter - visit his web site to subscribe and place a FREE Ad! (http://adv-marketing.com/business)