Posted Tuesday, February 1, 2005
You can be as happy as you want whenever you want. Zen masters have proven this - all you have to do is just "be" with whatever you have right now. Yeah, I know. Sitting on the floor contemplating your blank space may not be what you're after. Highly successful people are outrageously happy because they have fulfilling ways to meet their values. What are values? Well I'm not talking about Dan Quayle and Murphy Brown, or Limp Bizkit's recent family values tour. Values are simply what is most important to you.
Do your values move you towards great possibilities? Is your energy directed towards meeting your values in ways that excite you and make you stronger, capable of going for even more? When you are clear on your values, your vision is bright, and you will feel primed to go for it.
How To Achieve A Big Vision
* Get clear on your values
* Set specific outcomes that stretch you
* Model outstanding people who have similar achievements
* Take action and go for it 100%
* Be aware of what's working and what's not
* Change your approach until you get your outcome
Model For Rapid Success
The 21st Century - what an exciting time to be in business. We have eBusiness, eCommerce, eLove (well maybe not yet, but I'm sure some VC or Angel is working on it), eEtc. In this competitive environment where everything is moving at eSpeed, modeling outstanding people is the fastest way to eSuccess.
Highly Successful Entrepreneurial People
* They focus on what they want, rather than on what they fear
* They see what's possible, where others lack vision
* When they are doing the right thing, they just know it
* They focus on the big picture, without getting lost in the details
* They are interested in how to get results now
* They take massive action and intelligent risks to get what they want.
© 1999-2004 Shamus Brown, All Rights Reserved.
About the Author
Shamus Brown is a Professional Sales Coach and former high-tech sales pro who began his career selling for IBM. Shamus has written more than 50 articles on selling and is the creator of the popular Persuasive Selling Skills CD Audio Program. You can read more of Shamus Brown's sales tips at (http://Sales-Tips.industrialEGO.com/) and you can learn more about his persuasive sales skills training at (http://www.Persuasive-Sales-Skills.com/)