Posted Thursday, February 10, 2005
These moments come when a customer or client…
1. Hears someone else praise you or your work.
2. Likes your physical presentation (appearance, voice, and smile).
3. Is touched intellectually and emotionally by what you say.
4. Recognizes you as a model of who or what the person would like to become.
5. Hears that you care.
6. Thinks he/she will be challenged and get what he/she needs from you.
7. Knows that your fee is above their budget and feels you’re worth it.
8. Experiences that you are consistently excellent technically.
9. Is sure that his/her success and well-being are your priority.
10. Is able to reach you effortlessly.
11. Can count on you to treat his/her organization with unique needs.
©2004 by Sandra Schrift. All rights reserved
Publishing Guidelines: You are welcome to publish this article in its entirety, electronically, or in print fre*e of charge, as long as you include my full signature file for ezines, and my Web site address (http://www.schrift.com) in hyperlink for other sites. Please send a courtesy link or email where you publish to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
About the Author
Sandra Schrift 13 year speaker bureau owner and now career coach to emerging and veteran public speakers who want to "grow" a profitable speaking business. I also work with business professionals and organizations who want to master their presentations. To find out HOW TO MAKE IT AS A PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER, go to (http://www.schrift.com/success_resources.htm) Join my free bi-weekly Monday Morning Mindfulness ezine (http://www.schrift.com/monday.htm)