Webmaster Forums

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 01-20-2006, 02:53 PM   #1
musicman2059

musicman2059 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to musicman2059 Send a message via MSN to musicman2059 Send a message via Yahoo to musicman2059
Default PHP files and the project manager

I manage my site in PHP, and am more than happy that FP2006 now supports it. However, I like using the project manager to keep things organized, but I soon realized that the project manager, despite 2006's support for PHP, still doesn't like PHP files. When adding PHP files, they still don't show up under "Supported/Web related documents" and double-clicking them to open them still brings up the "this file is not recognized" error.

It isn't a big issue, but maybe this is something Evrsoft might wanna look at. I was completely thrown off by this.
musicman2059 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 04:41 PM   #2
Admin
Administrator

Admin is on a distinguished road

This will be fixed in the update which will be out soon.

Also we might as well add folder support in there as well.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: