Webmaster Forums

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2006, 05:16 AM   #61
kevmuskoka
Probationary

kevmuskoka is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Admin logged in....

... hopefully we see something from him shortly.

I think we should start a thread to show him just how many people would love to pay for this magnificent product, which would I'm sure make it a worthwhile thing to continue to develop.

Kevin Plested
Warpzone Web Services
Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
Old 02-28-2006, 05:33 AM   #62
Spock
Super Moderator

Spock is on a distinguished road

Is there any way to lock all these out of date topics after adding a link pointing to the most up-to-date topic? It would help to concentrate discussion in a single topic instead of all over the fora.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:13 AM   #63
Terminator1138
Retired Super Moderator

Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of

Well he did not respond to my PM's and posts so not sure what to say , and I'm a moderator !

So my I can only plead as a moderator for him to aid by cleaning up things because I need some direction so I'm not the only one doing all of this and also I don't want anyone to point a finger at me saying why I did all of this without approval.

I would love to see many of these threads combined and cleaned up but until I get more permission etc, will just let admin do it.
Old 02-28-2006, 08:08 AM   #64
Galactic

Galactic will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmuskoka
... hopefully we see something from him shortly.

I think we should start a thread to show him just how many people would love to pay for this magnificent product, which would I'm sure make it a worthwhile thing to continue to develop.

Kevin Plested
Warpzone Web Services
Muskoka, Ontario, Canada
Kevin, way to go! You can start the thread, same forum. However, if you name it something like Admin Sited, you will get a "ton of responses".

Admin, welcome back. You have been greatly missed by the Community.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:48 AM   #65
Flying Dutchman

Flying Dutchman is on a distinguished road

hoi
Old 03-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #66
DarkSloth

DarkSloth is on a distinguished road

Wow. I don't believe it finally came out. I had lost complete faith. I would check back every month or so just to see any changes. Even with the bugs i've been reading, its still very admirable that you were able to finish it. Congratulations, must feel amazing. Its been so long... a wild rollercoaster ride
Old 09-20-2006, 07:36 AM   #67
estar06
Probationary

estar06 is on a distinguished road

Yes well done. Over the years 1st Page got me to understand the basics. The fact that you guys are Aussies encouraged me also. We can be as smart as the next bloke, even I feel more inclined to brag now.

estar06
Old 12-26-2006, 03:31 PM   #68
Temmu

Temmu is on a distinguished road

hi! i just responded to a 3 yr old post ~i'd~ posted, er, 3 years ago... anyway, saying how amazed/glad/shocked/overjoyed that 1st page finally (at last) came out with its new version. i must install and play.
Old 03-04-2007, 03:47 AM   #69
mr XHTML
Probationary

mr XHTML is on a distinguished road
Default a big problem with loading

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Those having issues with splashscreen bug, please post your windows version. Also, when you goto CodeTree can you see these tag libraries available?

CSS 2 Specs
PHP 5
HTML 4 Specs
?

Thanks

Just installed the ' supposedly bug fixed' edition of first page from your link in your forum.After being unhappy with the one from major geeks.
Which wouldn't start - all i got was a blank screen with a menu bars and your splash screen which seem to take fore ever whilst loading the sr engine.
Now to my astonishment this one has the same problem.

Can anyone share a light on it as im constantly banging my head against a wall
Old 03-04-2007, 09:22 AM   #70
Cary

Cary is on a distinguished road

It's buggy and unreliable. That's pretty much all there is to it. No signs of fixes or updates coming. I'm using something else for web editing.
Old 03-05-2007, 08:18 AM   #71
Terminator1138
Retired Super Moderator

Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of Terminator1138 has much to be proud of

You can disable splash screen once its loads in the main menu under preferences I think, but yeah its buggy
Old 07-05-2007, 05:02 PM   #72
BillSamuel

BillSamuel is on a distinguished road

Good to see the Forum put back after being missing for so long. But still no word from Evrsoft. When will the Pro version be available?
Old 07-29-2007, 06:36 AM   #73
jrpainter
Probationary

jrpainter is on a distinguished road
Default Any chance of the bugs been fixed ... EVER??

It's been more than 8 months now and not even a maintenance release to fix some of the bugs. e.g. Spurious freezing / locking and shutdown and spurious memory read errors causing a core dump.

VERY disappointed at spending money on a product that is quite obviously not supported.

Jon.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:40 AM   #74
Spock
Super Moderator

Spock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrpainter View Post
... VERY disappointed at spending money on a product that is quite obviously not supported.
Then get a refund and know better next time, no matter what the product is.

I wish I could give you more information or help but Admin is very closed mouth about everything and communicates with the forum Mods as often as he communicates with anyone else, just about never.
Old 07-30-2007, 05:50 PM   #75
Terminator1138
Retired Super Moderator

contact 2checkout which I think handles the payment, they really do a nice job of refunds....and let them know about your thoughts behind it...hope that helps
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: