6 Ways Search Engines Find Your Web site
Posted Thursday, November 11, 2004
1) Your information contained in your domain name
2) The words used in the name of each pages
3) The Title you give each page of your web site.
Example: About Coach Maria Marsala not About or About Maria
4) Meta Tags (description and keywords are mandatory)
5) Keywords used at the beginning of paragraphs after "header tags" ie. etc.
6) Links to your web site from other web sites. Think collaborations, give away some articles you’ve written.
NOTE: Very few search engines will find your web site on their own. So tell them your site exists. Add your web site to a search engines system - either free or paid (your choice). Visit this page of search engine resources to elevate your knowledge of seach engines or to submit your site to our search engine list. (www.coachmaria.com/business/webmarketing.html)
About the Author
© 2003 Maria Marsala, Business Growth Specialist. Helping you attract clients and improve your bottom line by providing blue chip methods, practical ideas and proven systems for businesses growth. Request a consultation or join Elevating Your Business Ezine now. Visit (http://coachmaria.com)